Advocacy Strategies and Skills
Breakthrough Change from Everyday Leadership
I recently spoke at a conference on Women's Rights at the Dartmouth Geisel School of Medicine. The program covered a broad range of topics, with speakers from the fields of medicine, law, and academia.
Listed below is a graphic from my presentation, along with the bibliography.
- 33 Things Every Girl Should Know About Women’s History edited by Tonya Bolden, 2002
- Advocacy: Championing Ideas and Influencing Others by John A. Daly, 2011
- Champions for Women’s Rights by Lynn Barber, 2017
- Seneca Falls and the Origins of the Women’s Movement by Sally G. McMillen, 2008
- She Takes a Stand: 16 Fearless Activists Who Have Changed the World by Michael Elsohn Ross, 2015
- The American Women’s Rights Movement: A Chronology of Events and Opportunities from 1600 – 2008 by Paul Buchanan, 2009
- Women’s Rights Emerges Within the Antislavery Movement 1830 – 1870 by Kathryn Kish Sklar, 2000
- Your Voice, Your World: The Power of Advocacy by the Girl Scouts of the USA, 2008